- Preparation of appropriate procurement procedure
- Legal assessment of public procurement documentation
- Public procurement agreements
- Consultations for purchasing bodies and private sector persons
- Representation in disputes
Hansa Law Offices team advises both purchasing bodies and private sector persons on all aspects of public procurement. We also offer our assistance to public institutions that lack internal resources for public procurement related risk assessment and public project implementation supervision.
Hansa Law Offices team helps purchasing bodies in structuring invitations to tender, selecting appropriate procurement procedure, and managing the whole process. Hansa Law Offices team assists private persons that supply products or provide services in legal assessment of procurement documentation, advises on preparing tender documentation and entering into public procurement contracts, and in case of any dispute it represents customer’s interests both in pre-trial dispute handling stage and in litigation.